Topics or areas of expertise that Andrea can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Creative plan design
- Employer contribution calculations
- Eligibility to participate in a 401(k) plan
- 5500 preparation
- Nondiscrimination testing
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She began her career in the accounting industry in 1997.
- Prior to joining Rea in 2008, Andrea worked as a manager at another regional CPA firm.
- Andrea earned her bachelor's degree in mathematical sciences from The Ohio State University.
Furthering her professional development, Andrea is involved with:
- The American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- FIS | Relius Midwest User Group (Board member)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Coaching basketball at St. Timothy
- Playing softball
- Watching her children play volleyball
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Providing sound advice to clients so that they may be successful in their business endeavors.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? I enjoy talking to my clients.
- Describe your work style. I am focused on responding to a client's request timely. I want to alleviate the stress they may feel of managing their retirement plans.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A doctor
- What was your first job? I was a sales associate at Koenig Sporting Goods
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? G. Michaels in German Village
A detail-oriented professional who is devoted to career and family.