Topics or areas of expertise that Amy can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Small business ownership
- All things QuickBooks®
- Small business marketing
- Benefits of good bookkeeping
- Pro-active accounting & how it can take your business to the next level
How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- Amy had her own QuickBooks® consulting business and then was asked to join Clark, Schaefer, Hackett to market and acquire new clients and service existing clients with QuickBooks®.
- Amy is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor® with over 20 years of experience.
How she’s helped clients meet their business needs:
- Amy takes the time to listen to her clients and figuring out the easiest way for them to handle their accounting and bookkeeping needs.
- Providing them training on their level and in their lingo
- Sharing with them her history and letting them know that they are not alone and that there is nothing to be embarrassed about if they have messy books, we are here to help them untangle the web.
Amy is involved in her community:
- Zanesville-Muskingum County Chamber of Commerce
- Marietta Chamber of Commerce
- Noble County Chamber of Commerce
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Traveling, enjoying time with her family and granddaughter, visiting wineries and out supporting local small businesses.
Inside The Mind Of...
- In a sentence, please share what “A Brighter Way” means to you? That there is light at the end of the tunnel for business owners and that they do not have to go it alone when navigating through their business path.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Providing a solution for a team member or for a client. It’s a win-win for all!
- What do you consider to be your “brightest” quality? Being able to share that I have walked in their shoes and with the experience comes knowledge.
- What line of the Rea Way describes you best? Embrace change. Be open to the possibilities.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? A teacher
- What makes you get out of bed every day? Besides my husband and that first cup of coffee “The Love of Life”.
- What was your first job? A receptionist at a tanning salon.
Passionate, driven and helpful, very much a team player