Topics or areas of expertise that Amy can talk about (even in her sleep):
- General Accounting
- Membership services
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She has more than 9 years of experience in the accounting industry.
- Prior to joining Rea, she worked for Offinger Management Co.
- Has an associate's degree in accounting from Zane State College
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Volunteering with her son's 4-H group
- Bowling in a women's league
- Helping her son with his math homework
- Attending rock concerts with my husband and friends
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? "A Brighter Way" means finding a positive way to help our clients and building a bright, long-lasting relationship with them.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I chose to work with Rea Because I had the opportunity to grow as an accountant and provide some continuity to a few of my previous clients that came on board with Rea.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you best? Take your work personally. Quality counts.
- What do you consider your "brightest" quality? Embracing change and being open to the possibilities and new opportunities provided.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be the female version of Michael Jordan. I loved watching him play ball on T.V. and was just getting into basketball myself in school so it seemed cool and possible at the time.
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? If I didn’t go into accounting, I think I would have gone forward into Crime Scene Investigating/Forensics. (I love the high tech crime shows)
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I have a great work ethic and take pride in what I do no matter or major or menial the task may be.
As a professional, I value the quality of the service/product that I am providing to my client and ensure that I am doing everything possible to help to educate/inform them on the information/service being provided so they understand.