How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Amanda holds a bachelor's degree in business management from Kent State University (magna cum laude)
- She has over 10 years of experience in the accounting industry
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Serving in the following organizations: Holmes County Share-a-Christmas (secretary), Millersburg United Methodist Church (finance board)
- Enjoying time with her husband, daughter and son
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- Amanda had a client in agriculture whose wages exceeded the limit in which you have to file for state and federal unemployment. She worked with the client and an agent at the state unemployment office to file the applications and reports necessary. She was able to reassure the client that she would help them file these reports in the future as well. Since these were new filing requirements for the client, they were very grateful.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Character qualities to strive to uphold
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The work/life balance at Rea is a big part of our culture. It is important to me with having a family.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
- What was your first job? Aside from the normal babysitting jobs, I helped teach tap and tumbling classes to early elementary kids at a local dance studio where I was taking classes.
- What is your most prized possession? My camera. It allows me to capture special moments in life I want to share and remember.
I am a considerate person who will research questions and make sure clients understand the answers.