Topics or areas of expertise that Allison can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Individual/Trust tax returns
- Business Ethics
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Has her bachelor's degree in accounting from Marietta College
- Before coming to Rea, she worked for Prieto & Scott (Beverly, Ohio) and 3CDC (Cincinnati, Ohio).
- Member of Rea's Young Advisory Group
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Taking walks
- Doing yoga
- Taking pictures with her camera
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? To me “A Brighter Way” means, opportunity for learning and growth.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I chose to work at Rea because I could see myself growing into a bright business professional. I saw different learning opportunities within this firm and could not help but jump at the opportunity.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? “Show others that you care. Work together.”
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? My personality is my brightest quality, it helps me engage and connect with the clients.
- What is your most memorable moment at Rea? My favorite and most memorable moment at Rea was when Bob, one of the retired Principals, would stop by the office and hand out Dove Ice Cream bars to all the employees.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to work in the medical field because that is what my mom did. After shadowing a nurse in the clinic, I knew it wasn’t the right fit for me.
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Photography/Videography
- What makes you get out of bed every day? Endless opportunities and my curious mind to explore the world.
- What was your first job? My first job was a cashier at a locally owned pharmacy.
As a professional I am reliable, patient, and ethical. I have a sense of ownership for my work. I also strive to participate in ongoing training and development in and outside of the company.