How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from Ohio Dominican University.
- Allie graduated with her masters of science in accounting, forensic accounting and audit services from Ohio Northern University.
- In 2018 she earned her Certified Fraud Examiner certification.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Enjoying the outdoors, spending time with family and friends, or watching sports.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? "A Brighter Way" means that we will help our clients succeed by providing excellent service and advice through the guidance of the Rea Way values.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I liked the family-like atmosphere and the opportunity to grow into a valuable accounting professional.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Believe in yourself.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? Determined
Just For Fun:
- What was your first job? Banquet Server at Salt Fork Lodge.
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Professional basketball player
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? College Softball Coach
I am a hardworking, dedicated, and respectful young professional.