Topics or areas of expertise that Alex can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Business management
- Sports management
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in accounting from Cleveland State University.
- Before joining Rea full-time, he worked at the firm as an intern in 2018.
Furthering his professional development, Alex is involved with:
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Beta Alpha Psi
- The National Society of Leadership Success
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his friends and family
- Watching/attending sporting events (Cleveland teams and Ohio State)
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Meeting and exceeding the needs of every client.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The smaller, family-like offices with the resources of a top 100 accounting firm really appealed to me.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? Reliability.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A Major League Baseball player.
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Something to do with sports, probably baseball.
- What was your first job? Grocery store clerk.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Promptness and reliability.
I am a hard working, eager tax accountant with an advanced analytical and administrative skill set.