Topics or areas of expertise that Alex can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Public Speaking
- Marketing Research
- Social Media Outreach
- Survey Implementation
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in business administration from The Ohio State University.
- Prior to joining Rea, he worked for The Columbus Clippers Baseball Team and (614) Media Group.
- He started his career at Rea as an intern in the practice growth department.
Furthering his professional development, Alex is involved with:
- The Association for Accounting Marketing
- American Marketing Association
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Watching movies
- Hanging out with friends
- Playing golf
- Enjoying the outdoors
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? "A Brighter Way" means always looking ahead and becoming the best version of yourself to better others and the world around you.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Creating content that gets Rea's message out to our clients.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? My easy-going personality. It makes people feel comfortable and sense they belong whenever around me.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The team encourages me to push myself and helps me grow professionally. Also, everybody I work with brings a positive energy, I look forward to coming into work.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Paleontologist
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My family and friends. Also, the future and all of the travelling I want to do.
- What was your first job? Cashier at Meijer
I take pride in myself to get any job done to the high standard I hold myself to and I'm somebody who won't let you down.