Topics or areas of expertise that Abby can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Customer service
- Work ethic
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Prior to joining Rea, she worked as a customer service specialist at the Berlin Encore Hotel.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree at Ohio Christian University.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Practicing violin
- Enjoying the outdoors
- Spending time with family and friends
- Playing with her dog Winston
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? That you are always giving people your full 100 percent.
- Describe your work style. Creative.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? “Never stop learning”.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? My strong work ethic.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be the Concert master of an orchestra and travel the world playing music.
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Music therapy.
- What is your most prized possession? My Violin because it was given to me by my great grandpa.