- unsuitable on Rea Radio
- episode 78: brand culture feeds the bottom line of business
- episode 77 - control your bottom line by identifying your business entity, wisely
- episode 76 - how to be the administrator your business deserves
- episode 75 - the man with the plan: taking control of your career
- episode 74 - a healthcare bill deferred
- Article Library
- 2017 Press Releases
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Resource Centers
unsuitable on Rea Radio
what is unsuitable?
It’s the unique financial services and business advisory podcast that challenges your old-school business practices and the traditional business suit culture. You’ll hear from industry professionals who think beyond the suit and tie to offer meaningful, modern solutions to help you enhance your company’s growth.
listen wherever, whenever
Subscribe to the podcast on SoundCloud or iTunes and never miss an episode again. And while you’re there, let us know what you think about the show! Listen, like, share, comment, rate and review … your feedback will help as we continue to make this show even better! And you can always email us at email@example.com.
episode 78: brand culture feeds the bottom line of business
Establishing and promoting a company’s culture begins with your leadership team and their ability to set the example they want others throughout the business to follow. On this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, Annie Yoder and Mike Taylor join Dave to talk about the Rea culture and how communication and leadership’s ability to live the culture has set the tone for the entire firm. Listen now and find out how you can incorporate these tips into your own business.
episode 77: control your bottom line by identifying your business entity, wisely
Looking for some critical tax planning advice that you can put in action now in preparation for next year’s tax return? Chris Axene, a principal in Rea’s Dublin office, is happy to oblige. On this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, Chris talks about business tax rates, business entity choices and how one ultimately impacts the other. You’ll learn why the choice of entity chosen for your business is important from a legal and tax perspective as well as insight into which options are available to you. Listen now!
episode 76: how to be the administrator your business deserves
Think about all of the administrative functions that have to be managed every day in your business. From payroll to accounts payable to collections… the list goes on and on, and you can’t afford to drop the ball anywhere. Tammy Haney, administrative professionals and controller of Rea & Associates, a multi-office regional CPA firm, joins us on this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio to discuss your business’s central administrative responsibilities, their impact on the bottom line, and best practices that will help you avoid headaches in the future.
episode 75: the man with the plan: taking control of your career
Have you ever felt stuck in your career? Believe it or not, you are not alone. Today’s guest, Jerry L. Esselstein, is here to help. Jerry is well known for successfully advising countless business leaders in the areas of personal development, accountability, and organizational improvement for the past 15 years. On today’s episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, he shares why creating a 90-day rolling plan is an essential first step toward getting unstuck and taking control of your career.
- Episode 74: a healthcare bill deferred (March 28, 2017)
- Episode 73: poor communication and disengaged employees steal 20% of your bottom line (March 21, 2017)
- Episode 72: dropping the unsuitable ‘f-bomb’ – fiduciary (March 14, 2017)
- Episode 71: great ideas are never enough (March 7, 2017)
- Episode 70: the trump plan: taxes are-a-changin’ (Feb. 28, 2017)
- Episode 69: resonate: build relevant content, continuously (Feb. 21, 2017)
- Episode 68: keep your money: count every credit & employ every incentive (Feb. 14, 2017)
- Episode 67: like rock-n-roll, cyber threats will never die (Feb. 7, 2017)
- Episode 66: the power of philanthropy through a passion so personal (Jan. 31, 2017)
- Episode 65: live like royalty: realize top dollar for your land rights (Jan. 24, 2017)