- unsuitable on Rea Radio
- Article Library
- 2017 Press Releases
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Resource Centers
unsuitable on Rea Radio
what is unsuitable?
It’s the unique financial services and business advisory show that challenges your old-school business practices and the traditional business suit culture. You’ll hear from industry professionals who think beyond the suit and tie to offer meaningful, modern solutions to help you enhance your company’s growth.
listen wherever, whenever
Subscribe to the podcast on SoundCloud or iTunes and never miss an episode again. And while you’re there, let us know what you think about the show! Listen, like, share, comment, rate and review … your feedback will help as we continue to make this show even better! And you can always reach out us at firstname.lastname@example.org. What are you waiting for … it’s time to loosen up your tie and think outside the box. This is unsuitable on Rea Radio.
episode 69: resonate: build relevant content, continuously
It’s getting harder and harder to differentiate between fact and fiction with regard to the content that’s being disseminated every day via your social media channels, search engines and customized news feeds – after all credentialed journalists aren’t the only ones breaking the news anymore.On this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, Abigail (Abbey) Kanellakis, content development specialist at Rea & Associates, joins Dave to talk about responsible content creation.
episode 68: keep your money: count every credit & employ every incentive
Wondering how to make filing your taxes as pain free as humanly possible? State and local tax guru Chad Bice, CPA, a principal in Rea’s Zanesville office, may have the answer. On this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, Chad says that if you can produce headcount growth, new tax dollars to the state, new investment in fixed assets or new investment in training your employees, then there are credits and incentives you can (and should) be taking advantage of.
episode 67: like rock-n-roll, cyber threats will never die
How confident are you that your employees will be able to spot a fraudulent link or malware-laced attachment in their email? Today’s guest, Brian Garland, CPA, a supervisor in Rea’s Dublin, Ohio office, is in the process of working toward becoming a CISA – or Certified Information Systems Auditor. On this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, Brian shares tips to help business owners properly train their employees about the importance of IT security.
episode 66: the power of philanthropy through a passion so personal
Richard Rea, founder of Rea & Associates, believed his employees should be involved in their communities – which is why the mantra, “invest in your family, your community and your future,” became one of the firm’s operating philosophies. This week’s episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, “the power of philanthropy through a passion so personal,” features Ben Antonelli, CPA, a principal on Rea’s nonprofit team, who talks about the critical role of volunteers and their ability to shape an organization’s future as a board member.
- Episode 65: live like royalty: realize top dollar for your land rights (Jan. 24, 2017)
- Episode 64: know & own your strengths (Jan. 17, 2017)
- Episode 63: recruit right: find the chosen one (Jan. 10, 2017)
- Episode 62: the carrot & the stick: the careful dismantling of the affordable care act (Jan. 3, 2017)
- Episode 61: you can burn down the burtons, but you can’t extinguish their passion (Dec. 27, 2016)
- Episode 60: know the why before they buy: power your ROI with research (Dec. 20, 2016)
- Episode 59: ceo don mcintosh on pursuing a culture of accountability (Dec. 13, 2016)
- Episode 58: lee beall on being ceo: life’s been good to him so far (Dec. 5, 2016)
- Episode 57: finding your fortune with the perfect financial fiduciary (Nov. 22, 2016)
- Episode 56: keep your business healthy, conduct a yearly business physical (Nov. 15, 2016)