- unsuitable on Rea Radio
- episode 85: collaborate, integrate, automate: customer relationship management & profitability
- episode 84: get unstuck: breaking down the affinity bias culture in your business
- episode 83: the value of valuations: increase your practice ownership potential
- episode 82 - for a more profitable business, engage in the strategy of law
- Article Library
- 2017 Press Releases
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Resource Centers
unsuitable on Rea Radio
Click below to listen to the latest episode:
‘demystifying legislative jargon & leveraging the Ohio Society of CPAs’
what is unsuitable?
It’s the unique financial services and business advisory podcast that challenges your old-school business practices and the traditional business suit culture. You’ll hear from industry professionals who think beyond the suit and tie to offer meaningful, modern solutions to help you enhance your company’s growth.
listen wherever, whenever
Subscribe to the podcast on SoundCloud or iTunes and never miss an episode again. And while you’re there, let us know what you think about the show! Listen, like, share, comment, rate and review … your feedback will help as we continue to make this show even better! And you can always email us at email@example.com.
episode 86: demystifying legislative jargon & leveraging the Ohio Society of CPAs
There’s a lot of political rhetoric being thrown around these days, especially with regard to legislative issues. In this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, we’ll cut through the jargon and explain what business owners can expect from the state of Ohio, as well as from the federal government, in the coming months. Our guest, Greg Saul, director of tax policy with the Ohio Society of CPAs, highlights the most important legislative concerns the business community will be grappling with over the next few months and what the Ohio Society is doing to advocate for Ohio’s business community.
episode 85: collaborate, integrate, automate: customer relationship management & profitability
From forming strategic relationships with like-minded business owners to maintaining positive relationships with our existing customers and everything in between, facilitating new relationships and nurturing new ones is an essential component to the sustainability and growth of any business. On this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, Mike Moran, co-founder and president of Affiliated Resource Group, explains how Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems can be a powerful tool when it comes to developing more meaningful relationships with customers, achieving organizational goals and promoting greater efficiency and collaboration throughout the business.
episode 84: get unstuck: breaking down the affinity bias culture in your business
If you’re not challenging yourself to try new things or meet new people, you’re never going to achieve the personal and professional growth you desire. The unconscious preference you demonstrate toward things that are similar, familiar or comfortable is called affinity bias, and it’s notorious for holding back individuals and organizations alike. On today’s episode of unsuitable, Michaela McGinn, CPA, a principal and director of assurance services with Rea, dives deeper into the definition of affinity bias while identifying how it can be managed to encourage personal and professional growth.
episode 83: the value of valuations: increase your practice ownership potential
If you are an associate in a professional practice your options, earnings and flexibility can be somewhat limited. On the flip side, so is your risk, which can be appealing – but that means you also don’t have nearly as much to gain. Practice ownership, however, can put you in the position to maximize your career trajectory, impact and earning power. On this episode of unsuitable Mary Beth Koester discusses how a business valuation can be used to help you get more from your ownership experience from day one while helping you secure the long-term financial wellness that will propel you into your optimal retirement scenario.
- Episode 82: for a more profitable business, engage in the strategy of law (Chris Pycraft, May 23, 2017)
- Episode 81: information is everywhere, ideas are cheap, but good entertainment is hard to find (May 16, 2017)
- Episode 80: you can get by with a little help from your friends (May 9, 2017)
- Episode 79: begin with the end in mind: get more from your business valuation (May 2, 2017)
- Episode 78: brand culture feeds the bottom line of business (April 25, 2017)
- Episode 77: control your bottom line by identifying your business entity, wisely (April 18, 2017)
- Episode 76: how to be the administrator your business deserves (April 11, 2017)
- Episode 75: the man with the plan: taking control of your career (April 4, 2017)
- Episode 74: a healthcare bill deferred (March 28, 2017)
- Episode 73: poor communication and disengaged employees steal 20% of your bottom line (March 21, 2017)