- unsuitable on Rea Radio
- episode 110: how to prepare for a painless audit
- episode 109: most new businesses fail … but you don’t have to
- episode 108: the importance of supporting locally-owned businesses (every day of the year)
- episode 107: national philanthropy day: how a culture of giving impacts your business
- episode 106: you don’t have to be president to tweet: why your business should be on social media
- Article Library
- 2017 Press Releases
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Resource Centers
unsuitable on Rea Radio
what is unsuitable?
It’s the unique financial services and business advisory podcast that challenges your old-school business practices and the traditional business suit culture. You’ll hear from industry professionals who think beyond the suit and tie to offer meaningful, modern solutions to help you enhance your company’s growth.
listen wherever, whenever
Subscribe to the podcast on SoundCloud or iTunes and never miss an episode again. And while you’re there, let us know what you think about the show! Listen, like, share, comment, rate and review … your feedback will help as we continue to make this show even better! And you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
episode 111: setting meaningful leadership goals for 2018
The year is just about over, which means you’ll soon be reflecting on all the things you managed to accomplish over the last 12 months, or maybe all the things you weren’t able to accomplish… In any case, before you set out to tackle your goals for the year ahead, you’ll want to listen to this episode for some excellent insight that will help you achieve your leadership aspirations in the year ahead. We’re bringing leadership expert, motivator, and natural entertainer Jerry Esselstein back on to tell us just how we can go about setting meaningful leadership goals for the year ahead. It’s important to be mindful of your KSAs – your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – when you approach goal setting. How adaptive are you in complementing your weaknesses, and how skilled are you in taking advantage of your strengths?
episode 110: how to prepare for a painless audit
Does the thought of an auditor on your doorstep fill you with fear? Well, it shouldn’t. Here at Rea, we have more than a few really great auditors on staff (and we’ve worked with countless others) and we’re happy to report that most of them aren’t nearly as bad as they’re made out to be. In fact, not only are they generally great people, they also know how to have a good time. On today’s episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, James Moore, a supervisor on Rea’s audit team here Rea’s Dublin office, will treat you to some behind-the-scenes tips that will help make your next audit a little more enjoyable. And if that doesn’t change your mind about the role of an auditor, he’s gonna attempt to win you over with song.
episode 109: most businesses fail … but you don’t have to
New entrepreneurs are faced with a lot of challenges, and oftentimes they are unequipped to deal with the obstacles that stand in their way. We want you to start your next business venture prepared. on this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio, Melane Howell returns to help get you back on your feet. Melane and Dave examine the journey of an up-and-coming entrepreneur and uncover some of the common hiccups they encounter. Then, listeners will receive some simple – but incredibly important – tips to help take the business to the next level. Listen now!
episode 108: the importance of supporting locally-owned businesses (every day of the year)
On this episode of unsuitable on Rea Radio we are going to discuss the importance of locally-owned businesses in our communities. After all, they drive our economies, support our infrastructure and promote the entrepreneurial spirit. And just in time for Small Business Saturday, we are honored to have one of these wonderful small business owners on as a guest … Tom Warne, owner of Donald’s Donuts in Zanesville, Ohio. This is a great episode one a great topic, one we are very passionate about. Listen to this episode to find out why buying local matters.
- Episode 107: national philanthropy day: how a culture of giving impacts your business (November 14, 2017)
- Episode 106: you don’t have to be president to tweet: why your business should be on social media (November 7, 2017)
- Episode 105: scary stories to tell business owners (October 31, 2017)
- Episode 104: how a cost segregation study can save your business (a lot of) money (October 24, 2017)
- Episode 103: estate planning awareness: why it matters & what to do (October 17, 2017)
- Episode 102: today’s customer service paradigm is all about immediacy (October 10, 2017)
- Episode 101: how to be a business development super hero (October 3, 2017)
- Episode 100: our favorite business & professional growth resources (September 26, 2017)
- Episode 99: how to maximize your real estate value (while minimizing liability) (September 19, 2017)
- Episode 98: the value of an employee appreciation culture (September 12, 2017)