Day-to-day activities at Rea:
Responsible for leading the firms recruitment and professional development efforts; Collaborating with senior leadership and office manager’s to drive execution of the firm’s HR strategies to achieve greater employee engagement and productivity.
Topics or areas of expertise that Renee can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Employee relations
- HR policies
- Employee development
How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- She holds a business management degree from Kent State University
- She has more than 20 years of experience in the HR industry.
Furthering her professional development, Renee is involved with:
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Active member of the TCC Saints Club.
- Spending time outdoors with family.
- Attending my children’s sporting events.