Day-to-day activities at Rea:
Ryan’s industry specializations include manufacturing and dental. This seemingly odd range of clients is the result of his 11 years spent in the firm’s New Philadelphia office and his now ten years spent in Mentor. While in New Philadelphia, Ryan worked with a diverse group of clients, including many manufacturers.
When he moved to Mentor to serve as office manager, he immediately began working with more than 25 independent dental offices.
His primary services to these clients include tax planning and consulting as a trusted advisor. Ryan also works with a large number of high net worth individuals by providing tax and financial planning services. He helps make his client’s lives easier and better. Sometimes it’s through more measurable and tangible items like income tax planning. Other times it’s very intangible such as taking a phone call or responding to an email (day or night) for an opinion or quick answer to a business matter. What he enjoys most is using his education and, more importantly, his diverse experience, to become a trusted advisor to his clients.
Topics or areas of expertise that he can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Strategic business decisions
- Office management
- Individual tax
- Saving for retirement and college
- Personal finance
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He is considered a thought leader in the industry and has been invited to speak about his expertise.
- He attended Baldwin Wallace University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- He went on to earn his MBA from Ashland University.
- He has over 20 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Furthering his professional development, Ryan is involved with:
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Coaching his sons’ baseball teams
- Spending quality time with wife and his sons
- Golfing and taking his sons to the driving range.