Topics or areas of expertise that Renee can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Employee relations
- HR policies
- Employee development
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds a business management degree from Kent State University.
- She has more than 20 years of experience in the HR industry.
- She earned her Predictive Index Certification in 2018.
- Rea NextGen (class of 2018 graduate)
Furthering her professional development, Renee is involved with:
- President, Board of Directors: Tuscora Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Workforce Readiness Director for the State of Ohio SHRM in Columbus
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Active member of the TCC Saints Club.
- Spending time outdoors with family.
- Attending my children's sporting events.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Being a part of a team which can help develop, train and see employees grow into a bright future.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Working with people.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Maintain integrity in all you do. Be honest.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A nurse.
- What was your first job? Babysitting my neighbor's children and working at the Tuscora Park Concession stand for Mr. Chaney from the age of 13 through my college summer breaks. Best summer job ever!
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Loyalty.
A knowledgeable, professional leader in the Human Resources Field who supports the growth and development of all individuals within the organization and community.