Day-to-day activities at Rea:
At Rea, Mike specializes in consulting with closely-held businesses, as well as provides training and leadership to team members.
Topics or areas of expertise that he can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Organizational development
- Business planning
- Succession planning
- Estate planning
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- Mike earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Bowling Green State University.
- He has 45 years of experience in the accounting industry.
- 2013 Spotlight Awards Recipient, The Marcia Stutzman Award for Community Service.
- 2015 Holmes County Chamber of Commerce Lifetime Achievement Award.
Furthering his professional development, Mike is involved with:
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Serving in the following organizations: Holmes County Rails to Trails Coalition (chairman), Holmes County Community Foundation (trustee), Holmes County Education Foundation (trustee), Wayne College — Holmes County Higher Education Center (past advisory board member), Holmes County Share-A-Christmas (director), Joel Pomerene Memorial Hospital (past chairman of board), Ohio Association of Emergency Medical Services (past board member), Founding member of Leadership Holmes County
- Spending time with his wife, children and grandchildren.
- Working outside.