Topics or areas of expertise that Lisa can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Business tax strategies
- Tax consulting
- Succession planning
- Individual tax
- Corporate tax
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Lisa earned her bachelors degree in accounting from the University of Akron.
- She has over 25 years of accounting experience.
Furthering her professional development, Lisa is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- United Way of Tuscarawas County (past loaned executive)
- Tuscarawas County YMCA (past treasurer and board member)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her husband, Bob and their three children.
- Attending a sporting event for her children.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? It means understanding our clients' needs and proactively providing them solutions to succeed.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The people at Rea are great! I enjoy working with them each and every day. In addition to that, I love working with my clients.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Helping my clients and being their trusted advisor.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? I have a very strong work ethic.
Just For Fun:
- What was your first job? Wendy's.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My kids, I get up each morning to take care of them.
- What is your most prized possession? My family
As a trusted advisor to my clients, I enjoy helping them achieve financial success.