As executive vice president, Lee assists Rea’s CEO in achieving firm growth, client satisfaction, and employee development.
Topics or areas of expertise that Lee can talk about (even in his sleep):
How he’s helped clients meet their business needs:
- Converted an emergency room physician practice to an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
- Helped one of our firm’s client’s transition to second generation leadership.
- Assisted with the planning and development phase for a startup construction company. That company is now the top company in its market and in its area of specialty.
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He received his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Ohio University
- He earned his master’s degree in management from Northwestern University
- Lee is recognized as a leader in the profession, winning the 2011 Gold Medal for Meritorious Service from the Ohio Society of CPAs
- His experience includes more than 40 years at a national, local, and now a top regional firm
- Lee was one of the firm’s first two executive vice presidents. He served in that role for 18 months before taking over as CEO
Furthering his professional development, Lee is involved with:
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife, Maija, and their children