Day-to-day activities at Rea:.
As a senior accountant in the firm, Kim is a “jack-of-all-auditing-trades” in the office. She does anything from preparing planning documentation to drafting various audit related letters and reports; from selecting items for testing to completing the tests; and from supervising other audit staff to having great discussions with clients.
Topics or areas of expertise Kim can talk about (even in her sleep):
- ERISA auditing
- Non-profit accounting/auditing
- For-profit accounting/auditing
- Establishing internal controls
How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- Kim holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Ohio Northern University. She graduated summa cum laude and was also awarded the Recognition Medal for earning the highest GPA in the James F. Dicke College of Business Administration.
Furthering her professional development, Kim is involved with:
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Watching “way too much” Netflix