How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Katie earned a bachelor's degree in accounting and in business administration with a focus in corporate finance from The University of Akron.
- She has more than 5 years of accounting experience.
- 2015 Spotlight Awards Recipient, The Richard Rea Award for Service to the Client.
Furthering her professional development, Katie is involved with:
- Junior Achievement of North Central Ohio (board member)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Volunteering with Habitat for Humanity
- Going to concerts
- Spending time with her niece and nephew or friends
- Cooking and baking
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Being able to shed light on solutions for clients and the communities Rea is in.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Two days are never the same.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? I am very outgoing.
- What "bright idea" do you find yourself sharing over and over? Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Food critic
- What makes you get out of bed every day? The unknown adventures the day holds.
- What is your most prized possession? Memories of my mother.
A Millennial bringing simple solutions to complex issues while making accounting fun and interesting, no green visor required.