Day-to-day activities at Rea:
As a manager at Rea, Denell specializes in tax preparation as well as manages the reviews and compilations of small businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
Topics or areas of expertise that she can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Individual income tax
- Corporate taxation
- Partnership taxation
- Not-for-profit taxation
- The differences between audits, reviews and compilations
How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- Prior to joining Rea in 1998, Denell accumulated 10 years of experience as a financial analyst with Bank One, as well as honed her skills in the accounting departments of several local businesses.
- Denell earned her bachelor’s degree in accounting from The Ohio State University.
Furthering her professional development, Denell is a member of:
She’s involved in her community:
- Coshocton County Head Start (board member)
- Kiwanis Club of Coshocton (past member)
- Coshocton City Home Health (advisory group and president)
- Montessori Preschool of Coshocton (past board member)
- Coshocton City Treasurer
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family.