Day-to-day activities at Rea:
At Rea, Chad is the principal in charge of the firm’s Southeast Ohio region, where he focuses on driving revenue and helping lead the region’s success plan and managing client service and delivery.
Topics or areas of expertise that he can talk about (even in his sleep):
- State and local tax compliance and consulting
- Federal income tax – most often missed items
- Manufacturing best practices
- Ways to increase a company’s bottom line
- How to retain people
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- Chad began his career in the accounting industry in 1995.
- Prior to joining Rea in 2007, Chad worked with other large CPA firms.
- Chad earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from The Ohio State University where he graduated magna cum laude.
Furthering his professional development, Chad is involved with:
Chad is active in his community:
- Central Ohio Leukemia Society (former board member)
- Village of Dresden Board of Public Affairs (former member)
- Fundraising for various area not-for-profit groups
- Jefferson Township (fiscal officer)
- Light-The-Night Walk (executive committee chair)
- Zane State College (accounting advisory council)
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife and three daughters